Saturday, September 10, 2022

Creature Verses Frankenstein

Creature Verses Frankenstein

(tune: You Made Me Love You,
Monaco & McCarthy (1913))


You made me, Victor.
Then you wanted to do it
Later did you rue it
You made me ugly
A monster and you knew it
I guess you always knew it

You made me like this one night
Next day you left me alone
I knew noone and nothing
You left me on my own

You made me sigh ‘cause
I couldn’t even tell you
Everything’s so brand-new
I want some love, that’s true,
Yes, I do, indeed I do, but where are you?

Give me, give me, give me what I cry for
You know if you don’t there are people who’ll die for
You know you owe me, you do.

You made me cry more
So much I might kill you
Or taunt, haunt, and chill you
I wanted some love, that’s true.
No, said you, so said you, so now we’re through

Give you, give you, give you so much to cry for
You know I said people were going to die for
You know you made me hate you

No comments:

Post a Comment